Remodel Summary -
This project was completed in March 2015.
Summary of work that was completed is as follows:
- Upgrade of electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems including new sewer line
- Add a dormer out of the back to create a master suite on the top floor with walk in closet and full bath including soaking tub, 2-sink vanity and 4×6 walk-in shower.
- Finish the basement and add bath, laundry and mechanical rooms as well as a legal bedroom with egress window
- Full remodel of the kitchen including new “open concept” kitchen by removing the wall separating the kitchen and dining room, custom cabinets, reused original oak salvaged from other rooms for the floor, 3×6 glass tile for backsplash as well as new appliances.
- Full remodel of main floor bath while saving the original tub.
- Sand and refinish all original hardwoods.
- New fireplace including new damper and box with custom tile face and built-ins.